Bloody hell because its been another few days without a post - I should never have set myself a goal because I'm failing miserably at it! - and bloody hell because one of the kids at Flynn's daycare has shopping cough and he has been exposed to it. Now he's been coughing for 2 days so we're off to he doctor for a check.
Hopefully its a false alarm but if not - what he hell am I going to do? How am I going to keep a very excited new little brother away from a teeny, tiny, defenceless newborn? I have to admit, even though we know nothing either way at the moment, I had a bit of a cry last night.... it would just be so heartbreakingly unfair if Flynn can't meet his new sister for 6 weeks or so.
And also - it takes 4 days for test results to come back. So if i go into labour in the next day or two, what do I do? Does Flynn get to CME visit or do I wait for he results just to be sure?
Ah well, we'll see what the doctor says today. But bloody hell - as if I wasn't anxious enough already!
IBOT Bits & Pieces | IBOT
3 days ago