Friday, November 2, 2007

Hurrah, hurrah, the time has come!!

Freaking hallelujah - its holiday time! Thats right my peoples, in 2 hours time i will boarding a small plane for a fligt to Sydney and later this evening i'm off to South East Asia. I have been pretty much been waiting for this holiday since i returned from my stint as an au pair in the United States so my holiday is WELL overdue.

I'll be flying from Sydney, via Brisbane and Kuala Lumpur to Hanoi, Vietnam. From there i start 18 days of what will hopefully be an excellent small adventures holiday. Down the coast of Vietnam, across into Cambodia and a few days in Thailand before i have to come back and get back into the daily grind. A full itinerary can be found at : http://www.geckosadventures.com/sth_east_asia/trip_daybyday.asp?trip=2788 for those who care to look.

I will,of course, be making semi-regular posts in here if i can get access to a good internet cafe. That way, you all can pretend like you're taking a holiday with me! Till then my cherubs.... mwah, mwah!

2 comments:

  1. I hate being jealous, but I can't help myself. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW. enjoy every minute my lovely friend!

    ReplyDelete