Yes ladies and gentleman, nơ coming to the end òf day four in Vietnam... i have so much to blog about yet so little time. I am trying to keep you all updated tho so bear with me. Let me make a very short list in place of my normal rambling posts:
1. Overnight trains sêm fun at first, like an extended sleep over, but after 13 hours you get alittle stir crazy
2. My roomie í great, as í everyone on the tour. 6 Aussies, 3 Canadians and 2 Brits. Sory Sheena, no Safas
3. You can find the bét banana icecream in theworld in Hanoi
4. Buddhist cereremonies are so serene i want to cry
5. I'm curently in a town called Hoi An, home to hundreds of tailors.... cheap, tailor made clothes hểre i come!