Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I must stop sabotaging myself

Seriously. My sister is kind of helping but thats not her fault - she just has a fast metabolism and can eat crap all day and it wont make an ounce of difference. Literally. But me ? I need to get all the junk food out of my house. I do not go to the gym four times a week just so i can eat icecream and chocolate and put on the calories i just burnt off. Thats not how it works.

I dont think i've actually put ON any weight thus far, but i would have liked to have taken some OFF in the last 6 weeks and i dont think i have, because Picnic Drumsticks are just too tempting. However, i had this rule before my sister moved in and i think i'm going to have to go back to it: if it isnt in my house, i cant eat it. Simple. That is, if there are no Picnic Drumsticks in the freezer, or hazelnut chocolate in the fridge, i cant indulge in any of it. And i am far too lazy to get dressed, put some shoes on and drive all the way to the supermarket just to buy a block of chocolate. So if its not there, i cant be tempted.

So from now on if my sister is craving icecream - which is pretty much every day ( lucky skinny bitch.... ) - than she's just going to have to buy something i dont actually like eating. Like peppermint icecream, or bitter dark chocolate. Just keep the Picnic Drumsticks away from me...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it may not be a loss, but if you can enjoy, and maintain, what the hell? I recomend more booze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Amy, clear out the temptation, if it's not there you can't eat it can you? Though why deny yourself when you look so slim and trim in your piccies? All things good seem to have guilt attached, just not fair is it? :-)

    ReplyDelete