Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Sweet Life

So ... the wonderful Melissa over at Suger Coat It has decided that being postive and positively loving your life is the way to go. Your sweet life, as it were. And what she wants us to do is start celebrating our sweet lives ( if thats what we have ) by sharing with each other something that shows how sweet life is, or can be. So, in the spirit of joining in ....

He's slightly blurry cos he's running... go Flynny go!
That right there - thats a good summation of my sweet life at the moment ( minus my lovely fiance ). Thats sunshine, and the outdoors and my sweet little boy-monster. Flynn and I went on a little day trip with my parents to a 6 hectare garden two weekends ago, and although he looks rugged up in the photo ( dont you love his little jacket? ) it was a beautiful day. We strolled around in the sunshine, enjoyed the impressive manicured gardens, marvelled at the enormous house which made me feel like we were visiting Pemberley ( cue the " Pride and Prejudice " discussion... ) and laughing at Flynns crazy toddler antics.
Family, laughs and sunshine? Couldnt be sweeter than that....

5 comments:

  1. Naaaw. This is such a cute pic. Between Flynn and the beautiful gardens, I don't know which is better! And yes, that does look like one sweet life.

    Thanks for linking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaaw. This is such a cute pic. Between Flynn and the beautiful gardens, I don't know which is better! And yes, that does look like one sweet life.

    Thanks for linking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a cutie! He's gorgeous! (And I love this post and idea!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Flynn looks like he's having a lit of fun! Look like it was a great day :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a lovely picture! It is sometimes hard enough to keep them still enough to actually get a photo!

    ReplyDelete