Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So .... yep, i've been missing for about a week. Sort of regularly absent for almost a month. I had my work conference and then i gave myself a bit of time away from the blog, and then my friends baby died and then i had day surgery.... which all equals a bit of a loss of blogging mojo.


Image from here
But i'm back baby! Consider this my return to form ( if i ever had any ) and a promise to post my regular 4-5 times a week.... at least for the next 7 weeks anyway.

Oh yes the official countdown is well under way - 6 weeks and 4 days until i get married! After that i'll be on my honeymoon for a week and as much as i like you all, you arent all coming on my honeymoon...

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow what an eventful time! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's loss. I hope your day surgery went well.

    So glad you are back!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh comeon, you are not going to share the lovin?? No fair...ok I guess we don't need to know really, thats just a bit wierd right? How exciting Amy. Fun times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all went well with the surgery. I think we all lose that mojo every now and again, real life gets busy and blog stuff grinds to a (almost) halt. I've been quiet recently too but slowly getting back into it. Good to see you back x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow only 6 weeks until the big day how exciting! I have missed your posts so I am so glad you are back and hope you are all recovered from surgery xx

    ReplyDelete