Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Final Hurdle

Good.Bloody.Gravy.

I've had no trouble organising and planning my wedding over the last 9-ish months and now, with only 4 sleeps to go, we've got a potential problem in getting the money for our bar tab organised before Saturday. Four.Sleeps.People. Four sleeps - and it looks like i'm going to lose at least one of them worrying whether things will work out.

To the selfish, lazy, lying butthole ( who will not be named but you can figure it out if you know anything about wedding tradition and bar tabs... ) - pull your bloody finger out, stop making crap up because we dont bloody believe you, and try not let me or Mick down again. I said "try" but i dont think you'll be able to follow through on that one ( you know, as per usual ).

Otherwise you WILL be dealing with one stroppy bride come Saturday evening!

3 comments:

  1. I have my fingers crossed that it will all work out for you Amy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have everything crossed that it all works out lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything will work out, but dont let it ruin your day!

    It will be perfect regardless of what happens.

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete