Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Polly Dolly - Drive Me Crazy

So Thursday - and what have we here? Another Polly Dolly challenge, devised by the gorgeous Dani over at Danimezza. This week, after road testing a new Volvo for the week, Dani has gone a bit car crazy, and wants to know what Polly would wear when she's off for a....

Polly Dolly - Drive Me CrazyPolly is off for a romantic drive with her new husband ( wink, wink, nudge, nudge! ) and she's doing it 70's style. I'm a bit obsessed with leopard print at the moment so i've given her a 70's style maxi dress in a not-too-overwhelming leopard print, and paired with some wedges and a gorgeous pair of over-sized sunnies. A scarf is necessary to stop her hair blowing in the wind whilst they zip along in their (rented, of course... ) luxury convertible, as is the sunscreen. Sunburn is so not chic!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm in love! Can our Polly's be us and we go on a road trip together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrreat outfit (see what I did there hehe) Love the animal print, and am obsessed like you (but oddly haven't found anything nice/cheap enough to buy) I was contemplating leopard print heels for my wedding ^_^

    Talitha xx
    www.ttimechatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set...all of it...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I'm not a huge fan of animal print but that dress is just gorgeous! I like how your Polly is so sensible with a scarf and sunscreen. Great set x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im digging Animal print at the moment too, never thought Id hear myself say that. We gots ourself some new wheels so Id be happy to roadtest that lovely little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my ex and I hired a convertible on our honeymoon and drove down to Byron Bay....was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My attention was stolen by the car... I didn't notice the animal print till I read it in the comments! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a gorgeous maxi dress! I also adore the necklace and eyeshadow palette <3

    ReplyDelete