Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Polly Dolly - Rock'n'Stroller

Why hello there Thursday - and hi there Polly Dolly! Brought to you by the gorgeous Dani at Danimezza this week is my last Polly Dolly as an unmarried woman ( 2 sleeps to go! ) and Dani would like to know how Polly styles herself when she's out and about with a...

Polly Dolly - Rock'n'StrollerNow, my Flynn is at the point where he thinks he's too big for a stroller - he hates being in there, so more often than not he walks into the shops with me and then he gets popped in a shopping trolley. However, this is what i would wear if we were out and strolling about - i've gone with a  maxi skirt ( i have one very similar only mine is khaki and black stripes... ) and plain tank, and some cute sandals for comfort. A necklace jazzes up the simplicity of the tank, and the sunnies keep me sunsafe. A touch of make up, pack everything else in a cute nappy bag, chuck that in the bottom of the stroller and baby and me are ready to roll! Umm...er...stroll!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous - I've seen a lot of people wearing skirts like this one and they look brilliant :) Great set - a very stylish mummy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo nice!
    I love maxi skirts.
    Shame I'm so short, I always have to cut at least 15cm off them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats an outfit that rocks my socks, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple yet stunning. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit! Not related but..................................Congratulations on your wedding!! I hope it was everything you had hoped for and everything went smoothly.
    Can't wait to see some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely items.. love the black top,the shoes and the shades!!!! the baby stroller is soo nice.. enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete