1. Why did not i wear sunscreen to the soccer yesterday ? Now my forehead and cheeks are ever so slightly sunburnt, i have a vague " racoon-y " thing going on from wear my sunglasses were and every time i scratch my forehead, it stings.
2. Why do the same horrible customers keep coming back to haunt me? Last week i had a phone call from a man, in regards to his glasses. During the course of the very one-sided conversation, said man - okay, now said bastard - made me cry. He made me cry last year too. He is a horrible, horrible, nasty person. And today a woman who told me i was a disgrace to my bosses business and that i was the rudest person she had ever met came back into my store, preceded to give me the evil eye but didnt say a word. To me, anyway - she thought it was okay to bad mouth me to a colleague.
3. Is it possible to learn to love a song again if it reminds you of someone that hurt you, or an event that didnt end so well? What i mean is, can you forgive a song for the memories it carries and learn to love again, simply because its a good song ? What if its a song that reminds you of someone you lost, or who broke your heart, or who ruined an important event ? But before this person or event you loved the song simply because it was great - can you love it again without the memories ruining it ? I think you can.
4. When is the best time to fill people in on a secret? Not a super huge secret i suppose, but i need to tell my work colleagues my diagnoses from the doctor. I dont want to dwell on it so much, or have them feel sorry for me, or whatever, but i will be needing to take regular time off to see doctors so i have to let them in on that. I've already told my immediate boss and she was very understanding, i just need to tell at least two others. All in good time... as long as its before the end of the week.
5. Why cant i have a nap in the middle afternoon ? Seriously, i could just roll out my yoga mat at work and have a cat nap under the desk. I've been yawning since 9am, the evil-eyed mean woman has been and gone and made me all nervous, and i have a headache. It feels as if a tiny little drummer is marching back and forth, from temple to temple, across my forehead and banging a huge stick againt the inside of my head. I'm sure if i could have a little sleep he would kindly piss off.
6. That is all. Yes, i know that isnt a question. You can stop reading now. Really.
Taking Shape x Elverina Johnson collection
6 days ago