Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wii is weally, weally, gweat!

Would someone please be kidn enough to donate me enough money to buy a Ninetendo Wii system? Seriously, i've never been a huge gamer or anything but the Wii is pretty ace. And guess who bought one? My parents. Yes, you read that right, my 40-something parents bought themselves a Nintendo Wii so that they could use the Wii Fit program, in the comfort and privacy of their own homes. Bless them for embracing technology i say. I also say their awesome because now my brother and i can rock up to the parentals place and challenge them to any number of Wii Sports games. I've just spent the past two hours playing Wii Bowling and Wii Golf - who knew i'd be so good at interactive sports ? We also played a trivia game but that wasnt half as fun because my sister accused me of being too smart for my own good.

That, and nobody fell over answering trivia questions....

2 comments:

  1. WII Bowling rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most fun ever. Mario party is great with a few drinks tooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a wii too!!! I can't afford it though. If you manage to raise the funds for one and have any money spare afterwards, can you donate to me??? :)

    ReplyDelete