Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Ever-ree-body!

 Merry Christmas from the New Adventures household! And yes, that is my beautiful, handsome little man turned into a screaming banshee for his Santa photo. Luckily, the photos were taken by a good friend of mine in her private studio where she had more than one Christmas set up, so we did get some nicer shots. Like this one, which i have been using as my screen saver at work for the last few weeks:

 Still no smile, but much more angelic. And look at all his little chinnies! I'm raising a total chubba-lubba-bubba.... i swear the kid has hollow legs, he eats that damn much. But anyhoo....yea, we tried really hard to get Flynn to crack a smile for at least one of his photos. We did get this one:

Way cute right? Unfortunately we failed in getting him to smile and sit up straight at the same time. This is probably because he's a cheeky monkey and even at his tender age does naughty,cheeky things all the time. So there you be - a photo essay of Flynns 1st visit to Santa. Look at in the next few days for a chronicle of his 1st Christmas Day and then, two days later, his 1st birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Amy :-) Hope you and your boys have a great one! I love the photos of Flynn, yep, even the screaming one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. Even if he isn't smiling :) Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite lucky to have a photographer friend. I'm scarred by my last portrait studio visit and am wondering if I really want to make the trip back. I do, because I need to get pictures of all three kids done...I just hate the experience that comes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels so wrong to say this, but the screaming photo is a classic!

    ReplyDelete