Saturday, April 6, 2013

14/52 - Resuming Transmission

Flynn and Tully - this is the best I can get of them together!

Yes - I gave myself an extended break over Easter, but I promise I'm fully back on board now. We had such a great long weekend away ( we went down to Sydney for a few days, more to come about that ) and I still can't get over how beautifully behaved Flynn was. His great aunt and uncle were pretty impressed with his manners - and his awesomely funny jokes! - and I think they were just a little bit in love with their newest grand-neice. So after the fun and frivolity that was the long weekend I decided to extend my break a bit and concentrate on my kiddies and my house.

Not that you would believe me on the house - it still looks like a bomb has hit it but that's the way it goes when you're preparing for a move!

Why don't you play along with the 52 Project at CheAndFidel aswell?

No comments:

Post a Comment