Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 Days of Music - Days 25 + 26

Seeing as i've been getting majorly annoyed and frusturated the last two days ( long story for another time.. ) i thought it was about time for another music post...
Day 25 - A song that reminds you of a happy moment in your life?
I could narrow it down to just one single moment, so i've gone with a happy time in my life...
One of my girlfriends and i were pub buddies - we'd go out almost every single weekend for a while there, in our early 20's, and this is one of the songs we'd pump in the car as we drove around before hitting the pub/clubs. Why? Because we were G.L.A.M...O.R...O.U.S yea....

Day 26 - A song that reminds you of a bad moment in your life?
" Dyin' Ain't Much Of A Livin' " by Jon Bon Jovi, off the " Blaze of Glory " soundtrack. This song was played at my uncles funeral while his casket was being carried out ( incidentally, i think of one of you readers may  have known my uncle, or at least know OF him... ). Bad moment in my then 11 yr old life? Yep. Nuff said then...

1 comment:

  1. It was a devastating time. Must have been so hard for you being so young. xxx

    PS you are GLAMOROUS!!

    PPS You best be checking out Victoria's Secret for your upcoming nuptuals me thinks!!

    ReplyDelete