Friday, January 11, 2013

1/52 - Playing Catch Ups

OK, OK.... As with most awesome bloggy things, I am late to the party, but after reading about it on a few different blogs I've decided to join in the ' 52 Project ' over at CheAndFidel. The aim is to post a 'portrait' of your kids ( though some have chosen to photograph partners, or themselves ) every week for a year. You know, hence the '52 ' part. It looks like the Linky is going to be posted every Monday so I am definitely in catch up mode here..... With that in mind, and seeing as I didn't do it at Christmas, please enjoy my kids Christmas photos from 2012 :


Edited: Totally forgot to credit my gorgeous friend Ree for these images! If your in central west NSW and looking for a great photographer search ' Speaking OneThousandWords ' on Facebook!

5 comments:

  1. You've certainly got two gorgeous kids there Amy! Look forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun project, look forward to seeing your kid lets grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh our little lady babies are twins! Mine had a dress made out of the red version of that fabric!

    Beautiful blog m'lady

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehhhiee my boy has that tee too!

    Looking forward to following along with your adventures :)

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable kids you have!
    I am looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete